Flowmeter Range: DN25 To DN1000 (Above 1000MM on request up to 2200MM)
Electromagnetic flowmeter is manufactured with state of the art technology. A magnetic flow meter (mag meter, flowmeter) is a transducer that measures fluid flow by the voltage induced across the liquid by its flow through a magnetic field. Microcontroller-based design provides precise measurement. flowmeter measuring principle work on faradays law of electromagnetic induction.
|Diameter||PTFE:DN6-DN600,DN20-DN1200, Neoprene/ Hard rubber: DN50-DN 2200, Sanitary Type: DN10-DN100.|
|Accuracy||±0.5% of rate; ±0.2% of rate|
|Electrical conductivity||>= 5 µS/ cm.|
|Flow Direction||Forward or reverse (Programmable)|
|Display||16/2 LCD for flow rate & totalizer.|
|Communication||RS 485 / RS 232 (Optional on request)|
|Power supply||220 Vac / 24 Vdc / 110 V ac / 415 Vac|
|Operating Temperature||Hard rubber/ Neopren liner:-20 …+60℃
PTFE liner: -20…+140℃
High-temp PTFE liner: -2O…+ 18O℃
PFA: -20 …+180℃
|Nominal working pressure||10 BAR standard. ( > 10 BAR on request.)|
|Output||4-20 mA isolated, Pulse (On request)|
|Empty pipe detection||Yes|
Pulse, frequency & isolated 4-20 mA output.
Empty pipe detection.
Online data can be transferred by using GSM modem.
Rate indicator, Totalizer & Batch function.
Easy installation & maintenance.
User friendly operating.
Computer interface measurement.
Linear & accurate measurement.
Extra thick linear ensures long life.
Smooth inner tube no pressure losses.
Measurement is independent from fluid property like viscosity, density etc.
- Wastewater industry :
transport networks sewage treatment plants, sludges
- Water industry: Revenue metering, district metering water abstraction, leakage detection, Remote monitoring of water supplies and distribution networks
- Metal & mining industry: mediums with high solid content, like ore or excavator mud
- Pulp & paper industry: pulp, pastes, sludges & other caustic mediums, liquor, additives, bleaches, colourants
- Replacement of mechanical turbine meters
- Food & beverage industry: mixing, dosing, and filling of drinks under hygienic conditions filling systems applications
- Checking of pumps and water wells